1. Protecting your privacy
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- Forums use basic webserver authentication. Close your browser to log out.
- AYEKOTO does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13. If AYEKOTO learns that a posting is by a person under the age of 13, AYEKOTO will remove that post.
- AYEKOTO, or people who post on ayeKoto.com, may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited
2. Data we collect
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, authenticating user accounts, providing subscription email services, registering for forums, etc.
- For paid job postings, we collect contact information, such as name(s), phone/fax number(s), and address for billing purposes.
- AYEKOTO does not store credit card information. Any Credit card transaction will be transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our classifieds (Market Place) or interactive forums, or if you contact us directly. Please do not post any personal information on AYEKOTO’S forums or classifieds that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the AYEKOTO site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- All classified and forum postings are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records may be stored indefinitely.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of AYEKOTO postings by search engines and other sites
- Search engines and other sites not affiliated with AYEKOTO - including archive.org, google.com, and groups.yahoo.com - archive or otherwise make available AYEKOTO postings, including resumes where applicable.
5. Circumstances in which AYEKOTO may release information
- AYEKOTO may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
6. International Users
- By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international dimension of AYEKOTO we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data